Has uncontrolled diabetes taken control of your life – and your finances?
You could be eligible for Diabetes Disability benefits.
Diabetes is a chronic condition that causes high sugar levels in the blood. This can cause fatigue, blurred vision, unexplained weight loss and numbness in the hands and feet. Usually, diabetes can be controlled with medication and diet. However, this isn’t always the case. Sometimes diabetes is uncontrollable, which can lead to organ damage and other problems.
If you are suffering from severe diabetes and have been (or are expected to be) out of work for at least a year, there’s a chance you could receive Diabetes Disability benefits. The disability team at McDonald Law Firm can evaluate your Diabetes Disability eligibility and work to file and prove your Diabetes Disability claim.
Getting Disability Benefits for diabetes can be difficult.
In the eyes of the Social Security Administration (SSA), diagnosis doesn’t equal disability. Just because you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes doesn’t mean you’ll automatically get disability benefits. In fact, it’s actually difficult to get Diabetes Disability benefits.
Your best chance for winning Diabetes Disability benefits is to prove that your diabetes has caused disabling complications that has made it impossible to work. These could include:
- Vision loss
- Kidney disease that requires daily dialysis
- Nerve damage that impairs ability to walk, stand or use your hands
- Amputation of a foot or some other limb
Improve your chances of getting Diabetes Disability benefits. Hire a disability lawyer at SSDHelpNow.com.
Although winning Diabetes Disability benefits can be difficult, it can be done ― especially if you have legal guidance. People with disability attorneys are much more likely to win benefits than those who go it alone. The disability team at McDonald Law Firm have the experience, the resources and know-how to win the benefits you’ve earned. Consider this:
- We’ve handled thousands of social security disability claims.
- We’ve got a large, skilled staff, which includes intake specialists, case managers and attorneys.
- We’ll fill out the mountain of paperwork required by the SSA correctly the first time.
- We’ll gather your medical records and evaluate them to determine if your case needs more evidence. If so, we’ll work to get that evidence by contacting physicians and medical facilities.
- We’ll prepare you for questioning and represent you in court.
- We don’t get paid unless you get paid. Our fees are set by the federal government and are contingent upon winning your case.